Buy Decking Treated Pine Online
If you’re looking for a material that is decay and termite resistant timber and proves to be the most economical option when it comes to decking, you need to buy treated pine decking. It is versatile and can be painted or stained to match any colour scheme. The treated pine cost is quite economical in comparison to other timber materials and our treated pine prices are some of the most competitive among leading treated pine suppliers. We have various treated pine sizes and we also have a range of treated pine lengths available, with something to suit any project you have at hand.
Treated pine in Australia is quickly becoming a staple in many backyards as it offers good durability and versatility at affordable costs. It’s perfect for decking, and creating beams for pergolas and decks.
Australian Treated Pine is the place to buy treated pine in Melbourne—grab yours today.
Only available in ACQ.
70 x 22mm, 90x22mm, 140x22mm
Questions and Answers
- Q: What is Treated Pine Decking?A: It is Radiata pine decking that's been pressure-treated to withstand decay, fungi and termites. It may be stained or painted to achieve the look you want. Treated pine is easy to work with, lightweight and versatile, making it a good option for D.I.Y.
- Q: How Long Does Treated Pine Decking Last?A: Treated pine can have a lifespan of 15 to 20 yrs.
- Q: What is The Best Timber to Use for Decking?A: Merbau is the best hardwood decking and Treated Pine is the best softwood decking.
- Q: How Long Does Pine Treated with ACQ Last?A: Treated pine ACQ can have a lifespan of 15 to 20 yrs.
- Q: Is Treated Pine Decking Durable?A: Yes it is durable, when thoroughly sealed to minimise shrinkage and expansion. It has a life span of 15-20 yrs.
- Q: Do I Need Special Nails or Fasteners for My Treated Pine Decking Project?A: Ensure you select the most appropriate screw fixing for your decking. ... Galvanised screws can be a cost effective option in non-marine/non-swimming pool areas ... These screws have been a popular choice for customers. The best screws to use are stainless steel.
Decking nails can also be used but Screws are a "superior" fastener over a nail.
- Q: Should Treated Pine Decks Be Painted?A: Like all timber, treated pine decking is a natural product and is susceptible to surface cracking and splitting. This is more likely if it is fully exposed to the weather. We recommend applying good quality oil which will help minimize the effects of weathering.
- Q: Why Buy Treated Pine Decking from Australian Treated Pine?A: Australian Treated Pine believes in providing our customers with the complete package when it comes to treated pine decking. Australian Treated Pine has its own fully automated, state of the art timber preservation facility, ensuring that you receive only premium quality treated products.
- Q: How to choose the right Treated Pine Decking for your project?A: When purchasing Treated Pine decking for your outdoor area.
Always pick the straightest possible with minimal knots. This will make your project a lot easier.
Also choose decking that is clean as this will make it easier to stain
Lengths are subject to availability.
Please note that your purchase may come in various product lengths to make up the total amount. All lengths must be in whole numbers.
Please also note that we may not have your exact size requirements in stock at all times. If you require a number of exact lengths, you can always call us on 03 9305 2000 to confirm the availability.