Buy Perfect Round Poles (Treated Pine Posts) Online
Perfect Round Poles are in essence round-treated pine posts that can be used for a range of different applications. Commonly used outdoors in very organic natural settings, most people buy round-treated pine poles as treated pine poles are one of the simplest ways to help construct and complete a variety of different outdoor structures and features. Much like the humble timber sleeper, our poles are versatile and can be used to fulfil a number or different landscaping and building applications.
Perfect Round Poles are mostly used in residential, rural and commercial settings. They are ideal for creating innovative landscaping features in garden facilities and leisure centres. These include wildlife parks and resorts. You may recognise that timber poles have been used as telephone poles for decades now across the world.
Perfect Round Poles are also a reliable and popular way to construct fencing for a farm.
When used as round-treated pine fence posts, they prove to be durable and an excellent choice overall. Being absolutely cylindrical and smooth, these round timber poles are the best choice when you need something that is polished will look the part.
At Australian Treated Pine, we stock a wide range of timber products and accessories that complement one another. Being a premier round poles supplier in Australia, we are able to offer some of the best round pole prices available today—and for this reason and more, we are the number one place to buy perfect round poles in Melbourne, VIC.
Benefits of Perfect Round Poles (Treated Pine Posts)
Perfect round poles are superior to regular peeled poles in some ways. They are essentially logs that have had the bark peeled back and been meticulously finished and crafted so that they are perfectly shaped and smooth.
The benefit of this is that, they are going to be the exact same diameter across the entire pole, making them suitable for any project you wish to use them in. This means that aesthetically, perfect round poles will provide a uniform and quality look wherever installed.
Whether you need to build a farm fence, or some other project that requires the use of poles, perfect round poles are the best solution.
Why Choose Perfect Round Poles
Perfect round poles or perfect round posts are the ideal choice for you if you’re undertaking a farm fencing project or need reliable timber poles for some other task or project. Not only are perfect round poles perfectly symmetrical and consistent in their diameter from end to end, but they are also treated to H4 by us—ensuring that wherever they are used, they will go the extra mile and provide unparalleled longevity in comparison to timber that has been left untreated.
1.8m, 2.4m, 3.0m, 3.6m, 4.8m, 5.4m, 6.0m
100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 200mm
Questions and Answers
- Q: What are Treated Pine Posts?A: Perfect Round Poles are pieces of timber that have been crafted to be consistently cylindrical in diameter the whole length through.
- Q: How long do Treated Pine Posts last?A: Depending on how Perfect Round Poles are treated, they can last upwards of 15-20 years or more.
- Q: How to choose the right Perfect Round Poles for your project?A: We sell Perfect Round Poles in a wide range of sizes and treatment types. If you are unsure of which is suited to you, please contact us directly for assistance.
- Q: Why should I buy Treated Pine Posts & Poles from Australian Treated Pine?A: Because we sell high quality timber products at extremely affordable prices, with effective treatment types.
- Q: How much do Treated Pine Posts cost?A: Starts from $12.45 but it depends on the length, width and treatment type.
- Q: How to choose the right Perfect Round Poles for your outdoor area?A: Our Perfect Round Poles come in an assortment of different treatment types and sizes. If you require assistance in choosing the right one for you, please contact us directly.
- Q: Are Treated Pine Posts & Poles termite resistant?A: Once treated, our Perfect Round Poles are termite resistant.